We went to the Festival of Trees this morning, and it was so much fun! I always love to go and support such a great cause like Primary Children's, and it makes me so grateful for my healthy little Beck. He loved all of the Christmas trees. Some of his favorites were...
The U of U tree. Go Utes!
The Superman tree.
The lifesize Grinch scared him just a little, and he had to have grandma stand in the picture with him.
We looked all over for a Cars tree, and finally found this little display right as we were leaving.
The very last thing we did was call the North Pole and talk to an elf on the phone. He thought that was pretty dang cool!
6 comments:
How cool! I wish we were there to go to the festival. I miss that. Happy Holidays! :)
We are going tonight. I love the festival of trees. It is my favorite. I can't wait to show Jaxon the "Cars" tree. I will look for it the minute I get there. I am glad you posted that. What would we do without Cars??
Hey, by the way, I love your selection of Christmas Songs on here...they are all some of my favorites. Thanks for introducing me to Jon Schmidt. So good!
The first time I went to the Festival of Tree's I cried while i was there - ALL THE WAY HOME - and when i got home I went to bed , put the cover's over my head and stayed there the rest of the night !!!
The last comment was from LYNNIE !
Oh those are such cute pictures!! I am so sad we didn't go! We had really good intentions to. How fun! I am SO sorry about your dog. That is so sad, I hope everything goes well :)
Post a Comment