We went to the Bodyworlds exhibit last week, and it was amazing! One of my favorites was definitely the archer because, even without her skin, she was just so graceful and beautiful.
I also loved going in to the room with all of the babies. It was amazing to see just how tiny they start out. You don't get that same experience from a picture in a book. The whole exhibit was just awesome! I loved that in the midst of all of the scientific facts and figures they had quotes around the different rooms talking about the heart, how it is the portal to the soul, and how it is the epitome of life and love. I found the scientific explanation of dying of a broken heart profound and also how pessimism can do more damage to your heart than hypertension or cholesterol. So everybody look at your cup as being half full!

1 comment:
I still want to go and see this. Do you know when it ends? Today's baby name idea is Braxton. I am also sending these names to Cody and Jenny. They need help because of their last name. The need to be very careful. He is so funny. He said he can't name his kid Ima, or Ura, or Collin. That is such a crack up.
Post a Comment