Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had so much on Christmas that I have TONS of pictures. So that you don't have to wade through them all in one sitting, I am going to chronicle our day of merriment over the next few days.

Beck got everything he asked for from Santa (and more), including his roller skates. He skates really well as long as he stays on the carpet. As soon as he hits tile, down he goes. I think we will have to practice a lot more before we can attempt the sidewalk.

Here he is with all of his loot! He was so excited and so happy! We still haven't played with everything yet! The funny thing is, after he saw what his cousins got from Santa, he is already making out his list for next year!

He says that his favorite present of the day was his new Batman costume! The wings fold in and then pop out and the gloves are motion activated to make fighting noises. He loves running around the house beating up the Joker (Jake).

It was a great Christmas morning!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a great Christmas morning. Beck looks adorable in the Batman Costume. I felt so bad for him today at Church. He looked so pitiful. I hope he wasn't in too much trouble. Remember I am the adoptive Grandma and I can't bear him to cry over anything. Sweet Beck can't do anything wrong. gush gush, mush mush. :) What do you expect until I have my own grandkids. I love that boy. Let me know if I spoil him too much. But I still won't stop. :)

lynnie said...

WHO made him cry ????????!!!!!!