Thursday, December 11, 2008

Drumroll Please...

5 comments:

jendingus said...

YEAH!!! I have been checking your blog all day. I knew you went in today. I am so excited. After we found out we were having a boy, I was really hoping you guys were having a boy too. Yeah! I can't wait. Congrats to you both!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it !!! WooHoo...im psychic...lol. Congrats Tral & Scott!!!

Erin said...

"It's a boy", and that is all? This is a blog for cryin' out loud. I was expecting some thoughts or a story to go along with that!

Ok, I'm also really excited that Lincoln will have a friend to play with. Dave and I decided to give you a name a day to help you choose.

Today's name is Brennan.

Wendy said...

Okay, I know I am late with my congratulations, but I do have my excuses and I realize that none of them are really very good because I always check your blog. Dang it! Anyway, Yay it's a boy! You will have so much fun with your house full of boys. Scott hasn't really grown up yet so will really have 3 boys to raise. JK I'm happy for you although I really wanted you to have a girl. Just to see what you would do with her. You would have been fine. Love ya! Wendy

Wendy said...

I also like the name a day idea. I will try to do that too. Your name for today is: Trey