
It's funny, when Heath Ledger died last week, Scott and I were making fun of all the people who took it so hard, as if they had known him. But last night, when we heard President Hinckley died, I felt like it was a member of our family who died. He was such a brilliant leader and a great man. He has done so much in his life and committed all that he is to the Church. His testimony and commitment were so strong. What a great example he is to all of us. It makes me want to "stand a little taller" and live up to his expectation of what we can be as members of His church. He reminds us to be a little kinder to our neighbors, a little more loving to our family and friends, and a little more devoted to our Savior. I will miss him, but I am excited that he is now reunited with his eteral companion, and I'm sure he is still working hard up in Heaven today.
1 comment:
Amen- in the most sincere sense of the word.
Post a Comment