Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beck Makes Me Laugh


Beck is about the sweetest little thing in the world, at least in my opinion, but that is why some of the stuff he says is so stinking funny. For example, I was putting him to bed last night, and we always put on Chapstick before we go to bed, but last night he got this sad look on his face and said, "Mom, my Chapstick is jacked up." Apparently, he had learned this new phrase from Dad, and he was right, his Chapstick was jacked up, but it was just so funny to hear this sweet little voice say that!
A few weeks ago, I was cleaning out his play room and putting away his train tracks when one of his Thomas trains fell on my toe, and it hurt! Anyway, I'm sorry to say this, but I uttered the phrase, "Son of a &$*#@*," not knowing that Beck was standing right behind me. He then went on to repeat me about 50 times that day. WOOPS!
This morning, Beck astounded me once again. We were sitting at breakfast when he turned to me and said, "Mom, I know my phone number." And he told me his phone number! We had talked about that for about two minutes three weeks ago, and all of a sudden he remembered it. So today he is walking around with his Finding Nemo cell phone in his pocket and every once in a while he will get it out and dial his phone number and pretend to talk to Dad. He is so funny! I think that is one of the primary reason to have kids....for their entertainment value!



No comments: