Thursday, January 24, 2008

Done and Done

I finally finished my "spring"cleaning, and I feel so much better. The funny thing is that the house doesn't really look clean. I swear it's like Beck and Scott follow me around after I've cleaned and drop their stuff there on purpose. But I feel okay about it now that the undercarriage of the house is clean. I now have a new appreciation for small dogs and their lack of shedding. Now that we have Jake, I am learning how much hair a big dog has (and drops). I was shocked to find hair everywhere - even places that he is not allowed to be. It's like it just drifts on the wind into the crevices and cracks of far off reaches of my house. But it's worth it. I love the big dumb animal. So, now that the house is cleaned, I can start on some other projects. I better go start making my To Do List.

No comments: