Robyn and Bree have been bugging me forever to start blogging, and I finally am going to start because it looks like so much fun, I love reading their blogs, and Robyn tagged me, so I guess I have no choice.
FIGURE 8
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
-Scotty
-Beck
-My family
-Piano
-Reading
-Sports
-My few friends (you know who you are)
-Elvis
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
-Go to Graceland
-Own a horse
-Go to Europe
-Run in a half-marathon
-Get my Master's
-Get my Doctorate
-Stay in this same house
-Go to Alaska again
8 Books I Have Read Recently:
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
-The Lord of the Rings trilogy
-A Rose in War
-Pride and Prejudice
-Sense and Sensibility
-The Devil Wears Prada (much better than the movie)
-Jane Eyre
-I'm waiting for the Twilight series from the library.
8 Things That Attract Me To Friends:
-Honesty
-Sense of humor
-Athletic
-Good, but not too good
-Able to tease
-Able to be teased
-It you like games
-Outdoors type
8 Things I Could Listen To On Repeat:
-Anything of Elvis
-Maroon 5
-"Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat
-Tim McGraw
-Jon Schmidt
-Ryan Shupe
-Beyonce
-Journey
8 Things I Have Learned This Year:
-Preschool is awesome!
-I need to relax and just left life come at me
-Vacations are nice (especially when you don't have to pay for them...Thanks Mom!)
-Being Girls Camp Director is a big job, but totally worth it
-Anger is like poison
-I get snippy when I'm stressed
-Having friends and being social is actually kind of fun!
-Just the thought of having two kids is actually scarier than having one
8 Random Things About Me:
-My nickname is trallee (thanks Sanya)
-I will only drink A&W Root Beer
-I have hated tomatoes all of my life...except that now I love them!
-I have a room in my basement just for all my posters of Elvis
-I hate to talk on the phone about nothing
-I love to watch TV shows on DVD (the Office, Scrubs, and Reba)
-I always have to know what time it is
I'm not going to tag anyone because, honestly, I don't know that many people! I hope you enjoy my random list and look for more posts to follow!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It makes me happy that you decided to blog! wonderful things about you, I knew most of them but you had a few surprises, like the room in your basement devoted to your Elvis posters, oh yah, that DOESN'T surprise me at all!!!!
Post a Comment