Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BO-RING!

Here is the problem with me having a blog. Now that Beck's birthday is over and I've caught everybody up on my summer activities, there is nothing for me to write about.

Yesterday I cleaned the house, took Beck to school, played the piano, worked for a couple of hours, took a nap, made dinner, went to mutual, worked some more, watched the Office, and went to bed. Not a whole lot of excitement!

We have been enjoying watching the Office though. We just finished season 3 and are SO excited for the season premiere on Thursday night. That is just about the most hilarious show ever! I highly recommend it!

Anyway, don't worry! I will find things to write about...I hope.

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

I also looove the office. We have been invited to a premier party and everyone has to come in character, Paul is going as Michael (we are on a mission to find a womans suit that fits him!)and I am going as Jan (yes I will be stuffing a bra to look like I got implants, hilarious!) Don't worry about not always having something exciting to say, most of the time I don't either. I look at this as my online journal, I just may have a blog book printed up someday! love ya