Thursday, July 9, 2015

Yellowstone (pt. 4)

Last Yellowstone post - I promise. 
We went to a water park.  It was so fun and only cost $6!  I love Idaho!
Owen and I attempted the climbing wall.


Owen did better when he had a little bit of help from Connor.


Oaklee had a blast playing at the playground. 


The kids liked to wait and wait for the huge bucket to fill up and splash them.


The aftermath of the splash.


Oaklee is keeping herself warm.


The next day, we went on a hike.  On the way back, we stopped at the ranch and fed the horses.


Then we met a young kid who was only about 11 years old who offered to let the little kids sit on the Shetland pony.  


They loved it!


My camera ran out of room so I was deleting apps as Carlee sat on the horse, but she did it.  That girl isn't afraid of anything!


We tipped the kid $5 for being so nice. 
Smart business man that kid.


Halfway point on the hike. 


Dave and his crew heading off for a bike ride.


Even in the middle of nowhere, the call of technology is irresistible.


On our last night there, we had to make s'mores.


Delicious!


I loved every minute of it and we had experiences that can never be duplicated!  
It was a fantastic trip!  

No comments: