Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Family Pictures

I was tired of looking at the old family picture that I had simply photoshopped Scott out of so I figured it was time for new pictures of our new little family.  


My roommate, Mallory, did an amazing job!


We started with pictures of all three of us. 


It helps that I have extremely photogenic boys. 


It also helps that I have photoshop where I can combine the best faces from multiple different shots to create the ideal picture. 


They are adorable!


This is my absolute favorite shot of the two of them and so indicative of their relationship.  I love the way Owen looks up so adoringly at Beck.  


Then we split up and did shots with each boy.


I love this one and I can't believe how tall he is as he hugs me.  


My shots with Owen were so cute.


We were able to do such cute shots because he is still so little.


I will treasure these shots forever.


So sweet.


This one is just for Owen....he knows why.


This is the jewel of my new collection and is on prominent display on the mantel right next to a sign that Owen made me that says, "A child's hand touches a mother's heart."


 I am very happy with the final products and had to go out and buy six new frames in order to display them around the house.

No comments: