Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lazy Day at Lagoon

We've have had a crazy busy last couple of days with so many pictures being taken, so I am just going to take my time and post multiple posts over the next few days instead of trying to condense them all into one post.  

Last week, my mom and I took the boys to Lagoon.  We had a blast!  Because it was on a Wednesday (and really hot) there was practically no one there.  We were able to walk on most of the rides without any wait times at all.  But first, we had to eat our Lunchables.


Bulgy the Whale.


Getting his face painted.


Driving like dad.


More face painting.


On the Wild Kingdom Train.


Dumbo!


Before Rattlesnake Rapids (notice how dry everyone looks)....


After....not so dry.  
Beck and Owen's face paint melted into their shirts.


I didn't get very many pictures of Beck because I was having too much fun riding all the rides with him.  This is the first year he has been able to do every single ride at Lagoon.  His favorites are Wicked, Spider, and Colossus.  It was a blast to be able to go on them with him.  


No comments: