Friday, April 16, 2010

The Little Chocolatiers

I don't know if you are all watching this show on TLC, but if you're not, you should be. It is pretty dang cute and it's fun to see all of the sites that they show in Salt Lake. Steve and Katie Hatch are so funny, and the chocolate on the show always looks so delicious...so delicious in fact that I had to go visit Hatch Family Chocolates while I was downtown yesterday. All I can say is Oh...My...Gosh! Their peanut butter chocolates make a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup taste like a big ball of dirt and the turtles were bigger than the palm of my hand. Absolutely fabulous! And Steve and Katie were there and I got to talk to them for a minute. I thought it was pretty cool, and I recommend the trip downtown to try out their treats....kind of pricey, but totally worth it!

No comments: