I couldn't be more proud of you!! Way to go, that is a HUGE accomplishment! What Tri are you doing in June- I love those and I am doing one in June also!!
I am sooo proud of you for doing this. Out of everyone I know, you have more determination in your little finger than I do in my whole being. Hey, you should try to get Scott to do it with you next year. I love the pics and I noticed how you were controlling your breathing. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Love ya!
6 comments:
Wow Tral!!!! Your amazing!!!!!
Fantastic!!!! Always good to challenge yourself. Proud of you! Melissa C
I couldn't be more proud of you!! Way to go, that is a HUGE accomplishment! What Tri are you doing in June- I love those and I am doing one in June also!!
I am sooo proud of you for doing this. Out of everyone I know, you have more determination in your little finger than I do in my whole being. Hey, you should try to get Scott to do it with you next year. I love the pics and I noticed how you were controlling your breathing. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Love ya!
That's amazing. I am envious of runners. I've done a few Tri's they are fun. What one are you doing?
Wow! Way to go girl!
Post a Comment