We had a great New Year's party last night just for pathetic parents. All of the attendees had a baby and so we knew we would be calling it a night before the wonderful climax that comes with welcoming a new year. We went home at about 10:00 and all the kids were in jammies and asleep by 10:05. I was asleep by about 10:35 and I feel wonderfully refreshed this morning!
My New Year's resolution this year is to do everything I'm doing now, only do it better. Scott really likes my resolution because it's not vague at all and it's going to be really easy to measure whether or not I'm accomplishing my goal.
HAPPY 2010!
1 comment:
I think it is going to be difficult for you to improve on your baking skills. But we are all willing to be a judge. :) Happy new year to you all. Love ya!
Post a Comment