I absolutely love ebay! Scott and I are in the process of finally replacing all of our old, worn out, dusty, crappy VHS movies with sparkly new DVDs and I have discovered that ebay is the place to do it. I am in the process of bidding on six movies and it's looking like it will only cost me about $7.42 (plus a few bucks for shipping). Hopefully I won't get them here and find that they're all dubbed over in Japanese or some craziness like that! That would be so not cool! Now I better go check on my bids!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ebay can be awesome. We've had some bad luck with DVD's though. I bought some Disney ones a couple years ago and the menus were in Chinese. They only lasted a couple of months and then kept skipping. I would make sure that they're being shipped from somewhere inside the US so you can get your money back if need be.
Post a Comment