Owen is eight months old and Beck is 64 months old so you'd think I would have the hang of this mothering thing by now, at least the basic concepts, like how you have to screw the lid of the sippy cup all the way on. The splash of milk, the shocked look on Owen's face, and the trickle of milk down his back is proof that you never quite conquer the challenge that is motherhood...or it could just mean that I'm an idiot who hasn't learned how to use a glass yet. I better keep practicing.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny! That happened to me in the middle of the night 2 days ago when Jaxon started crying because his entire bed was not just wet but soaking wet. I had to change the sheets. All because Mommy didn't screw the lid on tight. Yup, you are not alone. But thank goodness mine was just water.
Just wait till Owen gets older and you realize that your kids have different personalities. Suddenly the things that I managed to do right with Carmen, I have to do completely different with Linc. I think with all the different phases you never quite figure it out.
Post a Comment