Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sidelined

I haven't been able to run all week because of a STUPID knee injury! That's what happens when you're 31 and you try to jump on the trampoline.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Way to go. When did that happen? I hope you heal in time to continue training. Sorry.

Erin said...

Most of the time you pee your pants when you're 31 and try to jump on the trampoline.

LiNdS said...

Sorry about your knee! I haven't looked at blogs forever but I had so much fun reading yours. I LOVE the post of your dogs licking the baby's face. That has to be turned in to some photo contest or something. It was fun seeing you at the wedding. Beck is such a special little kid. He ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug in the world. It crossed my mind that if I held him tight enough and ran fast enough I might be able to get away with him, without anyone notcing. I would have in a heart beat. He has something special and he is the sweetest little kid I have ever met.

sanya child said...

I went to Lagoon today.....
Played a guess your age game....
I am now officially 21...lol.
Hey that means I'm your younger sister now...lol.