Beck had the choice between a big friend birthday party or picking one friend and going to Boondocks. He picked Boondocks and decided to take Logan with him. Here they are in the parking lot checking out the Star Wars Transformer Logan gave him.
We got pizza for lunch.
Boondocks is so much fun. We did Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Laser Tag, arcade games, and played miniature golf.
I am so glad Beck picked this because then I didn't have to have all those dirty little kids in my house and I got to have fun playing all the games instead of worrying about being in charge. We're doing this every year!
1 comment:
Amen sister! I learned a long time ago to do birthday parties at other locations. It is totally worth it. You don't have to worry about preparation or clean up. It's awesome! It is the only way to go. I hope that Beck had a good birthday. He is so dang cute.
Post a Comment