Jewkes got a new doberman last week so we went over to their house on Saturday so that the pups could have a little playdate. They had a great time running back and forth in the mud and the rain, and they loved beating up on each other and chasing the football.
We haven't decided if it's because Kodis is so much younger than Jake (Kodis is 1 and Jake is 3) or if it's because he's a big bad tough Doberman...but Jake was absolutely exhausted after they played and it didn't even phase Kodis. He was still just rearing to go all day long. They are such cute dogs! I love them!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that our families seem to mesh so well. Dave has Scott, I have you, Carmen has Beck, Kodis has Jake, and Lincoln will have Owen. Taya and Anna are losers and really don't count. If anyone ever gets in a fight, they're out of the family...
I guess we should enjoy ourselves before Carmen and Beck discover that the opposite sex has cooties.
Post a Comment