Or so I thought. I have been so excited to try out a new hairstyle. I made the appointment six weeks ago and have been waiting ever so patiently for today to come. I went to the appointment hoping to look like this...
Unfortunately, I came out looking like this...
My layers all look funny, the bangs turned out to be way too huge, and there is just something distinctly mulletish about my new haircut. I am not even brave enough to post a real picture of myself. You'll just have to imagine it until it grows out a little bit. Why do I ever even try to be stylish? I should know better than that!


7 comments:
You know that I LOVE Bon Jovi- so you must look really HOT!!!!
Oh no! Well, Bon Jovi is pretty cute! It probably isn't as bad as you think. There is nothing worse than a haircut you don't like. I have sisters that can fix it if you are desperate. Good Luck. We still love you anyway!
I bet it's not that bad! It's no fun when YOU don't like it though, I totally understand. I bet it can be fixed :)
i can't wait to see it ! We sell HATS at our work ! hee hee ( it's a good thing your eyes are so beautiful - you can get away with anything..... well, a mullet?
I hear mullets are making a come back so just hang in there. :) I want to see it!! Post a picture. I bet it's cute. Oh and the hat idea is great. Ever since having Dawson I pretty much rock the hat every day of my life (but I have horrible hair, unlike you.) I hope you are feeling well!
You should have photo shopped your face in place of Bon Jovi. That would have given us a better idea of how you really look. I'm sure it isn't as bad as you say. But I am always more judgmental about myself than others. You do look cute in hats though. Too bad you can't wear a hat to church. See you Sunday! :)
Come on...if you can wear hair as short as you do and still look good, you can wear any hairdo! And to your advantage... baby it's cold outside, so put on a beanie!
Post a Comment