Monday, January 26, 2009

My Own Personal Savior

Anybody who has seen me in the last week and a half can attest that my hair truly was hideous! I had a hard time even walking by a mirror. So I finally broke down and went to see Lynnie who is the master of all things hair. She turned me from a 1980's throwback into this...

It is still not great...there were some parts that were simply irreparable and I will just have to wait to grow them out, but it is so much better! I have been actively seeking out mirrors, still ponds, and the backs of spoons just so I can admire how much better it looks.
Thank you Lynnie! Thank you! A thousand times THANK YOU!
You are my hero!

3 comments:

lynnie said...

Your Welcome! Why don't you take a picture of the back and side view too - we need to see the whole ball of wax .. ( it kind of looks like you took your own picture - ? ) HEE HEE

jendingus said...

It looks Great Laura. Lynnie is amazing isn't she. She can do magic with hair. I am glad you are happy with it now. I think it looks awesome.

Jenny said...

I agree. Your hair looks great!