Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Shots, Shots, & More Shots
Beck had to go get his 4-year-old shots, his kindergarten shots, and a flu shot yesterday. In total, he had six shots. He tried so hard to be brave, but after the third shot, he started to cry. After the fifth shot, he started to scream. He kept telling me all day, "Those shots hurted really much!" He got rewarded for his bravery though. We went to McDonald's for lunch and then to Wal-Mart to pick a new Cars car. He limped all day on his sore legs, but isn't it funny that later in the day he felt good enough to jump on the tramp but he was too sore to clear his dishes after dinner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When we went to get Carmen's kindergarten shots I told her that if she was brave she could have a milkshake after. As soon as the doctor laid the shots out, she was screaming and the nurse and I both had to hold her down. However, as soon as they were putting the last band-aid on she stopped crying and looked up at me completely calm. I was shocked! It was like someone had pressed the mute button. She said, "I'm ready for my milkshake now."
Apparently it was more terror than pain.
Silly kids.
Post a Comment