Saturday, October 11, 2008
Beck's New Shirt
Yup! Beck is going to be a big brother! We just found out on Beck's birthday and my due date is May 28th so I am at about seven weeks. We had to go have an ultrasound immediately to make sure everything was in the right spot, and so we got to see a little heartbeat. We were very surprised but we are so happy. We had basically given up hope and were resigned that Beck was going to be an only child. We were ready to just move on with life with only one kid when #2 decided to show up. Beck is so excited to be a big brother and switches every day as to whether he wants a little brother or a little sister. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations! I love the shirt! Did you know that Michael's birthday is May 28th? That is so awesome! I am happy for all of you and I know that Beck will be an awesome big brother. We love you guys!
Yeah! We are so excited for you and your family. We hope that doesn't mean you need a bigger house and you guys are moving! Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited. I still can't believe we are 4 weeks apart from eachother. That will be so fun to have babies at the same time. I hope you are feeling good. YEAH!!!
That was me, Jennie, not Cody who commented. I guess I am signed in under him. Sorry.
I am glad that you clarified that Jennie !! I am sure Cody will appreciate it ! ha ha
We are so excited about you and your new baby GRACE? I hope she is a spitfire like her mommy !!!!
Oh, yea!!! I am so very happy for you, that is so exciting!!! We should get together for a lunch out celebration!!!
And I love the last couple of pages you have done- the animals are so cute!
Oh Beck. We're glad that you kept the shirt. I think that's a cute way to tell everyone. Grow little peanut, grow!!!
Congratulations!!! I loved having #2
CONGRATS!!! I haven't had time to look at blogs for quite some time, but I'm glad I checked in! I'm very excited for you. Beck is SO darling! He looks so proud in his shirt. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment