Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun With Muppets


I found this cute little personality test on the Ikea Goddess blog. Take it and then let me know who you most resemble.


You Are Scooter



Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.

You're always willing to lend a helping hand.

In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.

"15 seconds to showtime!"

5 comments:

Bree D. said...

I was Fozzy bear? A little odd, but Wakka Wakka!!!

Wendy said...

I'm Fozzie Bear too! I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not. At least I'm not Miss Piggy. I copied you and put this on my blog too. Hope you don't mind. :)

Frank Dawg said...

rowlf the dog

lynnie said...

I know this will surprise you ..........but I am ANIMAL!!!

jendingus said...

Okay Laura, this is the second personality test that I have taken and have been the same as you. Weird! I am Scooter too. I guess we must think the same.