My mom is also a great grandma! She loves to babysit, goes on trips with the kids, and always goes to their games and performances. She is willing to get down and roll on the floor and play with the kids. She loves to dance with them and twirls them around the room. She always makes them homemade waffles when they sleep over at her house, and she just loves to make everything special for them.
For the proof that she is a great mom, all you have to do is look at her family. We are all successful, mature, happy kids. She is the reason we all made it through some very hard years, and she is still the bond that holds us all together. I have nothing but the highest respect for my mom, and although we disagree occasionally, and although I make fun of her nonexistant computer skills and sometimes her fashion choices, I love her so much. She is the heart of our family, and she's the one who has taught us all how to be better people.
I am also very grateful for Scotty's mom,Pauline. I feel very blessed to have such an awesome mother-in-law. She is so kind and always thinking of others. I am so glad that she taught her son how to be such a wonderful man. She is also an amazing grandma, and Beck absolutely adores his grandma Pauline. 
I am also so glad that I have the opportunity to be a mother. Beck is the biggest blessing in my life. He has taught me so much about the kind of person I want to be. You look at yourself much differently once you see yourself through the eyes of your child.
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. You are connected to your child and to all those who touch your lives. A mother always has to think twice: once of herself and once for her child. -- Sophia Loren
No comments:
Post a Comment