Monday, May 12, 2008
Our Party
We had our Mother's Day/Jackson's Birthday Party at Sanya's house yesterday. We had a delicious barbecue, and the kids had a blast jumping on the moonbouncer that Sanya rented for them. Here is Dustin being a dork again flashing his Mom gang signs.
My mom tried so hard to have a reflective, thoughtful moment with us. However, we kept making her laugh. It's hard to be serious around my family.
Jackson really wanted to do a spanking machine game for his birthday.
OUCH!
We got him good, and his little butt felt it!
Jackson got an IronMan figure from Jon and Heather. I think Beck and Connor were more interested in it than he was.
Happy Birthday To Jackson! He is six years old! I can't believe it!
For Mother's Day I got strawberry crepes for breakfast, a straight iron, and a brand new camera....but the best thing I received all day was this huge hug from Beck!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the cutest picture of you and Beck. Those moments are the best. Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment