Thursday, March 20, 2008

Still Scrapbooking

I have still been scrapbooking every night. I am almost done with our 2007 book. I just have to finish all of my Alaska pictures. So, I decided to post some of my Alaska pages. I have to thank Dave and my Mom. Dave supplied all the beautiful landscape pictures for this page. He very carefully took pictures of every aspect of the horizon and then stuck it all together to make the gorgeous panoramic pictures.
I got the whale watching pictures from my mom. I love this picture of Beck with the binoculars. I think that is so cute!
And I just love these pictures of Beck after his pirate party.
I'm betting that between my mom's and Dave's CD of Alaska pictures that I have about five or six more pages to do and then I'm finished with 2007. Then I just have to wait for Shutterfly to have a sale so that I can actually afford to get the book printed!

2 comments:

Calee Richards said...

what program do you use. I love your digital scrapbooking.

Calee Richards said...

what program do you use. I love your digital scrapbooking.