Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Saddle's Situation

Scott and I did our first official training ride on Saturday. We went on the Porter Rockwell trail out here by Draper Park which was about ten miles. I was pretty sore on Sunday, but it goes away quicker every time. Today I went by myself for my five-mile ride, and I am happy to say that I didn't hurt at all today. It's always very rewarding to actually feel like something is improving from hard work, even if it is just that my bum's not as sore.

Anyway, here are some pages I've done in the last couple of days. Dennis took this one as we were waiting for the shuttle bus.
Just a couple of random pictures of Beck and Baylee that don't really fit anywhere else but on their own page.
And this is from our formal dinner night on the cruise. I can still taste the delicious bread pudding on that cruise...Yummy!

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

Cute pages! You are doing such a great job on these. I really love the paper in your first layout, the colorful circles on the distressed black is so fun!