Last night we went over to Grandma Pauline's and Grandpa Dennis' ward party. It was so fun! They just ate hot dogs, chips, and veggies, but they had a magician come to entertain the little kids. He was funny! I must admit, I sat there with my mouth open on a couple of tricks, saying, "How the heck did he do that?" I hate magicians. They always leave me feeling a little flummoxed. But it was a good show. I wish I had taken my camera because he sort of looked like Elvis with a big bouffant hairdo, and Scott and I even got to go up on stage with him where he proceeded to pull playing cards out of my bra and Scott's pants. Good times!
So, here is another scrapbook page I've done just so you can look at something. This picture was taken on the cruise when we had gone to play in a trivia challenge. The boys all tagged along with me. They took pity on me because they know what a trivia geek I am. Needless to say...we lost. But, it made for a cute picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment