So it was my birthday a few weeks ago. Yup. I'm 37 now.
I actually had a fantastic birthday. Historically, my birthday has sucked. I hate my birthday. This year it was awesome! I had tons of people who made sure I had a nice birthday. Mal started it off by making me breakfast and then she brought me home a fruit bouquet. She also took me to see 50 Shades of Grey over the weekend. (That was so much fun to see with the girls, but my inner feminist had a hard time not shouting at the screen, "You don't have to do what he says!")
Later that night, Tiffy took me out to dinner and then I had a soccer game where I got a goal and sprained my ankle (but I ended up with the ball). It was awesome!
Also, Erin sent me these gorgeous roses and is planning a trip to come see me since she got snowed in over my birthday weekend so expect some fun pics from that visit.
All in all, it was a fantastic day and I'm determined that it will be a fantastic year.
Watch out 37! Here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment