Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Little Fun, Followed By More Fun

The fun continues....Scott and Troy took the boys to a Bees game.  They loved it and actually stayed for the WHOLE game!  (Owen only lasted two innings during the previous game we attended).


The boys have had their tent set up for the past month and have been sleeping in it every night....that is when Jake will move over enough to let them squeeze in.  Jake always makes himself very comfortable on their piles of blankets and pillows.


The cooking lessons have continued and last week Beck made chocolate chip cookies all by myself.  The explosion of flour makes it quite evident that I wasn't supervising.  This is Beck's "Are you kidding me?" face.  He was TERRIFIED that I was going to be mad for the mess and was relieved when I just laughed and laughed at him instead.  It's a mistake every cook has to make at least once (I still do it every once in a while).


We got all of the flour cleaned up and carried on with the recipe.  
The finished products were delicious!


The boys and their electronic toys.  I just like to watch them snuggle together to watch that tiny little screen.


Sharing a sno-cone on a hot day.


We're running out of summer and we're hoping to squeeze in a little bit more fun while we can!

3 comments:

Sanya said...

Good Job on the Cookies Beck!!! :)

sanya said...

Way to go on the cookies Beck!!! :)

Sanya said...

Opps......double post!! GEEEEZZZ!!!