For Mother's Day this year, I decided that there were to be no gifts. All I wanted was to go to brunch at Faustina. Their Baked Oatmeal Brulee is so amazing that I end up dreaming about it for three days after we eat there! Delicious!
My mother was nice enough to join us.
We went on the Saturday before Mother's Day, thinking we would miss the rush on Sunday. Unfortunately, it was Race for the Cure downtown that day so we got trapped inside the race route for about 20 minutes.
We finally made it to the restaurant and had a lovely brunch outside on the patio. Beck broke my "No Gifts" rule and gave me some cute flowers, a magnet, a card, and some beads. He is a sweet boy!
I love being a mom. It is my favorite identity. My boys make me laugh everyday. I love watching them grow up and I pray that I won't screw them up too bad!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
1 comment:
You are sincerely a great mother and an awesome example. I also believe that being a parent is the BEST identity that one can have. It is the best thing ever.
Post a Comment