This has been a busy month for me, in terms of cake. I have made four cakes this month. It all started with an impromptu train cake for Caleb's first birthday. It was fun to make, but it was even more fun to see him destroy it with such relish!
Then Mal was hosting a honeymoon-themed bridal shower so we decided on a corset cake. I think this is my favorite cake that I have ever made. I think it's mostly due to the boobs....they turned out fantastic!
Owen decided that he wanted a pirate cake this year. I was happy to oblige.
Then our next door neighbor, Trenton, was having an Angry Birds birthday party so I made him a Happy "Bird"day cake. I think it turned out so cute. I love the feathers and the eyebrows.
It's been a fun month, but now I need to go lay down and rest my frosting bags for a while.
I'm exhausted!
1 comment:
Your cakes are Awesome!!!
I totally want to learn how!!!
Post a Comment