Four boxes of cake mix: $8
Two tubs of frosting: $5
The look on your kid's face when he realizes his cake is R2D2: Priceless.
This was a tricky cake to create simply because I had to be so sneaky. I was constantly blocking it and quickly putting it away in the fridge or in the oven to keep it out of sight so that Beck wouldn't see it. But it was worth it. He was so surprised and he kept telling me all night how much he loved his cake.
Make a wish!
Got 'em all out!
Happy Birthday to my big 6-year-old boy!
3 comments:
Dang your good!!!!
That cake is sensational!! You are so talented!! Really, how could Beck possibly be 6?
The cake tasted as good as it looked. I can't believe my cute little Beck is 6. He is growing up too fast.
Post a Comment