We headed down to San Diego for Beck's birthday. Here is everyone packed tightly into the backseat.
We started out with a little birthday party with the family.
Seal Rock. It was like this little guy was smiling and posing just for me.
Running away from the waves.
Touching the starfish made Beck a little bit nervous, especially because he just got bit by a manta ray.
At Legoland he liked seeing all the Lego Star Wars guys. It was hard to get him out of the gift shop. He just wanted to shop for Star Wars sets.
He took driving very seriously.
My mom and I upside down on the Knights Tournament. My mom was shrieking, "I want this to stop right now!"
Beck started out a little wary at the beach because he got tackled by a wave the very first day. But he soon grew to love it. He liked running away from the waves.
3 comments:
Awe. We're so jealous. Glad you had a fun trip.
What a great family trip. Love the pics of you all. I'm glad you had fun but you were missed. I am NOT cut out to make a dessert from scratch. Don't think I'll try that again. I could never compete with you.
Looks like so much fun! Happy late Birthday Beck!! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment