I am in love....
with my brand new Dyson. I absolutely love it! I have wanted one for so long. Costco had a sweet deal on one that I couldn't pass up. My old vacuum was HORRIBLE! I had just vacuumed yesterday, came home today and vacuumed again with the Dyson, and I still had to empty the bucket twice. It was awesome! I have been finding reasons to vacuum today. I have been spilling in the kitchen, I have been encouraging the kids to eat in the family room and drop crumbs, and I let Jake track dirt into the house.
Oh Dyson, I love you. Please don't ever leave me.

5 comments:
So I am playing catch up with everyone's blogs. July was crazy! Yes I would care if you didn't blog! I love getting to keep up with you this way (and the park playdates). Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Where is this Mrs. Fields place?? Why don't I know about it? ;) And once you have a Dyson you'll never go back! I love mine!
I am a dyson lover! They are amazing! Good choice!
I love my Animal!
I have the exact same one! I have had mine for 4 years and its just as good as the day we bought it. Welcome to the Dyson club!:) melissa
Please tell Troy how much you love your Dyson. I have wanted one but he is too cheap to buy one. Some day! Congrats to you!
Post a Comment