Friday, July 2, 2010

Best Dam Bike Ride

We did the MS Ride on Saturday and it was so much fun! We had a nice dinner at Olive Garden the night before with the whole team so that we could carb load and then Scott and I stayed in our camper up Logan Canyon right next to the river. It was very relaxing to hear the river gurgling all night. Here is Team Bintz right before we made our way over to the starting line.

Dave is really on the ball and has already done a scrapbook page of the ride. It turned out awesome!

I was a little nervous about the ride because I didn't train nearly as much as I did last time, but we ended up beating our time by fifteen minutes.
Go Team Bintz!

2 comments:

jendingus said...

Great job! You guys are lookin' good in your jersey's. Looks like lots of fun. Great accomplishment!!!

Wendy said...

Can you do a scrapbook page like this with my family in it? This is awesome. The colors are perfect! You do such a great job!