Beck's preschool has a tradition of going every Valentine's Day to a retirement center and putting on a little program.
They were so adorable! They sang songs about Grandmas and Grandpas and lots of older songs that the people in the audience were sure to know (Skinamarinky Dinky Dink).
Then the kids gave a little Valentine to one of the grandmas or grandpas. Beck found a grandma to give some chocolate to and had a nice little chat with her.
I think it was a good opportunity for the kids, and I think the grandparents really enjoyed their sweet little songs!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
2 comments:
That is so awesome. I can't imagine how happy it made them to have those sweet kids there.
I love when the kids have a chance to do something nice for somebody else instead of everything being about them all the time. Great job Beck!
Post a Comment