Friday, October 30, 2009

Over My Head

I have decided on my next project. Growing up, I always loved that our family all had matching Christmas stockings. I remember being so proud that my mom had made all of them. So...I have decided to make our family matching Christmas stockings. I am hoping to have them done for next Christmas. I've picked a Santa theme for all of us. I ordered the cross stitch kits online today. This one is going to be Beck's.

Owen's

Scott's

And mine. My mom offered to make one of them and so I think I'm going to cheat and let her make mine. She's very excited to have a project.

I hope I'm not being overly ambitious and getting in over my head. This could be all I do in my spare time for the next year...so I'll see you all in January of 2011.

1 comment:

wjhans said...

Good for you! My Mom made all of our family stockings too. It is something I don't use anymore but I have saved it because it is still special to me. If I did embroidery, I would help you but unfortunately I suck at stuff like that. You will do awesome and I guess you will be carrying your sewing basket with you everywhere you go along with the diaper bag?