We went and had our family pictures taken at the farm. Cody was again our amazing photographer. He had to be amazing to take our mismatched collection of hooligans and make us look presentable. Here are a few of my favorites...
If you click on Jon and Heather's picture so that it zooms in, you will see that Jon's eyes are amazingly blue and they're not even fake (he gets that question all the time!)
Cute family. I really like this picture because they're off center. It's different and I dig that.
Me and my boys.
The whole motley crew.
The original bunch.
Just some cute kids and an old lady.
If you're looking to send out Christmas cards this year and need a professional looking picture, Cody's offering a great deal with Gardner Village as the backdrop. Check it out at http://arrivecreative.blogspot.com/.






2 comments:
I love all the pictures. Your family is very photogenic. My most favorite though is your little family pic. I want a copy for my wall of fame.
Looks great Laura. Your family is so cute. I am glad they turned out so cute.
Post a Comment