So the nesting instinct has kicked in. It's funny because logically I know that I still have nine weeks left, but I can't stop myself. It's like a compulsion. The crib is now set up and made. I have started washing all of the baby clothes. I have gone through all of the baby toys and replaced all of the batteries. We went to Babies R Us last night and bought the last of the supplies that we need. The funny thing is that I also have this weird desire to bake. Part of that I think is because of my new mixer, but I think the other part is just good old nesting. Hormones are funny!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, now that you have everything, what are we suppose to get the baby? You aren't making it easy for us.
On behalf of my family, never resist the urge to bake. We are always willing to accept the leftovers. We're just nice people like that.
Don't you love nesting. I think that if it wasn't for nesting kicking in, we wouldn't have the energy to get everything done that we need too. I never clean things the way that I do when I am pregnant. How fun! It is getting so close. You are looking Great!
Post a Comment