So my hope for humanity was strengthened yesterday. I left my purse at our new favorite frozen yogurt shop - Frogurt - on Monday night. Not a huge deal because it was found. But when I realized it was gone, my stomach dropped so fast.
There is nothing worse than that feeling, especially because I had $100 cash in my wallet and multiple large gift cards, not to mention my normal credit cards, debit cards, and ID cards. However, everything was still in place and accounted for.
So if there are still people who are decent enough to turn away a quick and easy buck because I'm a total moron, there must be some good left in this world. I am going to pin my hopes of the future on those people. They better not let me down!

1 comment:
I think you should patronize them every Monday night. Honesty should always be rewarded. :)
Post a Comment