Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seven Canyon Fountain

At Liberty Park there is a fun little water park set up that recreates all the canyons in the valley, the subsequent streams and rivers, and then the Great Salt Lake. The kids love running up and down the streams and splashing in the little lake. I love that I don't have to get in with them and can just relax and watch them have fun. We went with Baylee and Jenny.
Ready, set...
JUMP! Beck loves climbing up and down the waterfalls and the "mountains."
He was oh so careful, gingerly picking his way down the skinny steps.
It was a nice day. We had a little picnic in the shade and just let the kids do whatever they wanted in the water. Unfortunately, our outing got cut a tiny bit short because they found a "floater" in the pond and had to drain it and rechlorinate the whole system. Makes me even more glad I didn't have to get into the water with them!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Laura, I was just thinking what a nice day you all were having until I read about the "floater" Ugh. It made me gag. What a way to end a nice day. I'll bet you are REALLY, REALLY glad you didn't get in the water.