Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Dave!

I know it's a little late (Dave's birthday was on the 28th) but it's been kind of crazy. Anyway, it was Dave's birthday, so I wanted to show some cute pictures of Dave when he was growing up. Here is Dave on our Kermit the Frog float...

at Knott's Berry Farm...
and at Disneyland.


This is Dave when he was about 5 or 6 (notice how much he looks like Baylee).

This is Dave at 15. And this is Dave today.
Dave has always been my role model. Even though he and I always butt heads and get in huge arguments, I have always looked up to him. He is very logical (that's why I made him a calculator cake for his birthday). He definitely takes his time making every decision. He is also precise and careful. Do you see a pattern? But, Dave is also kind and artistic. Dave hates to gossip about anybody and always steps away from the conversation whenever gossiping starts. I really admire that about him because, honestly, I love to gossip and it has been hard for me to stop. He is always there for me if I ever need advice about anything, and I have asked for a lot of advice over the years. Dave's artistic abilities make me absolutely sick because it is just so innate in him. He can just sit down and draw absolutely anything, and he has the most perfect handwriting you have ever seen. Dave is also freaking hilarious. He is just a little bit sarcastic, and when it's not directed at me, it's really funny. So belated happy birthday blog entry to Dave!

No comments: