Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Felt so GOOD!

Yesterday was the first day since my surgery that I was able to go for a run. It was AWESOME! Sure, I couldn't breathe and my legs were all rubbery and now today I'm sore, but it felt so great to get off my butt and to do something fast. I honestly think that the hardest part about my surgery was having to be completely inactive for so long. My mood was so much better after working out. Don't ya just love endorphins! I know that after eight weeks of being down I'm going to have to start really slow, but I'm so so excited to continue and I can't wait to run again tomorrow, and hopefully, I can get back up to my pre-surgery pace and distance.

Oh! By the way...5 days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

I completely agree, nothing beats a good run, I also completed my five miles today, go us!!!