Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Fun!

What a fun weekend! On Friday, we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. After we survived the two-hour wait time, it was delicious! We got a piece of carrot cake to go, and this is Beck enjoying his mound of whipped cream!
Saturday was our Child family party. We went to the Golden Corral, and although the food was not what I would call gourment, the company was wonderful. I love chatting with all my cousins. This is one of the few times during the year that we actually get to see them, so it's nice to catch up.
Here are Ginnie and Rachel. Ginnie is due in less than a month, and I am so excited to see little Avery whenever she gets here, and we are very happy for them.
Anna and Megan's baby, Averie.
Dave REALLY enjoying his ice cream cone.
After that party, we reconvened at my house for Connor's 10th birthday party. I made him a Spiderman birthday cake since he likes superheroes just a little bit.
Happy Birthday Connor! Make a wish!
So it was a busy weekend, but oh so fun! I really love spending time with my family. Everyone was so pleasant and funny. It was also nice to talk to Grandpa and hear him express his feelings about Christmas and about our family. Seven days until Christmas...

No comments: