Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Easter Party Plus....

The week after Easter, we had our family Easter party at my house.  The highlight was definitely the tri-tip that Jon barbecued, but it was followed by our Easter egg hunt as a close second.


Carlee finding some eggs on the tramp.


Owen took it very seriously.  He even made sure to wear his safety goggles just in case. 


Ellie and Tip


Dustin and Caron.


Jon sharing his brotherly love with me.


Jen and Grandma. 


Here is my latest project:
It started out as a dirty black yucky boring cafe table set.


Thanks to a couple of cans of spray paint, I transformed it into an adorable little patio table where I love to eat my breakfast on nice mornings. 


Not this morning though....mid-April and we got a couple of inches.  Owen was in heaven and immediately put on his snow gear and headed outside for a few hours of uninterrupted snowy bliss.


Baby Caffrey was born on April 16.  He is an adorable tiny little morsel.


The boys saved up their pennies and bought a jungle gym all on their own.  And then I put it together all on my own.  We're all growing up around here!


Summer is quickly approaching!  I only have 6 more days of school and the boys only have three more weeks until the lazy days of summer can begin....(and by lazy, I mean the boys will only have one hour of homework every day rather than three!)

No comments: