I found these pictures hiding on my phone and just wanted to share.
Owen is the light of my life and also the bane of my existence.
He is absolutely sweet and caring and polite and curious.
But with that comes a persistence that, some days, drains all the life from my soul.
He is always on the move and is always asking questions. And he is always, always, always talking. Constantly. I'm not even kidding. It doesn't matter if anyone is listening to him or not. Some sort of sound is ALWAYS coming out of his mouth.
He goes to the bathroom more than any kid I've ever met.
Seriously.
We're talking like eight times in the span of one movie.
He is full of passion and intelligence and has the sweetest spirit.
And he is also the most socially capable 5-year-old I have ever met. He is able to hold his own in a conversation with anyone no matter the social situation.
He is hilarious and fills my life with joy.
I adore him.








No comments:
Post a Comment