Monday, November 4, 2013

Trick or Treat!

The boys had a great time trick-or-treating this year.
We had Wolverine


and Two-Face


Beck and his little friends wanted so badly to go by themselves this year, but we weren't sure they were quite ready yet, so we told them they could just stay way ahead of us.  However, the little boys weren't having any of that and did their darnedest to stay up with them.  They kept up until right at the end of the night when they were too pooped to run.  They got tons of candy, but unfortunately, Owen also got leg cramps in the middle of the night from all of the running and I got to sit up at 3:00 in the morning and rub his legs until he could fall back asleep....Happy Halloween!


At the neighborhood Halloween party, Owen tried to eat the donut off of the string.  He was doing a pretty good job but got more of the powdered sugar on his face than actually in his mouth.  


It was so much fun and I love that the holiday season has begun! 
I'm feeling festive already!

No comments: